Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Iggy, found your lathe

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:56:48 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 8/27/2010 3:18 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

It looks like its nearly all there Jon..shouldnt take much to get her up
and running properly. And you notice..its got a VFD and most likely a
proper 5hp motor..unlike your 1hp wimp

Well the shipping would probably FAR outstrip the cost of the lathe
itself. Then too, I already have 2 20' containers worth of crap and am
only going to ship one, can't see adding to the mess...

Jon

It was worth teasing you though G

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)