Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Millrite MVI spindle bearing repair - first report

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:20:56 -0400, Ned Simmons wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:05:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:26:07 -0400, Ned Simmons wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:29:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:22:10 -0400, Ned Simmons
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:44:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I buy **** from vendors everyday..and I dont **** around with
anything
other than voice to voice..or face to face.

If driving around to vendors and phoning in orders works for you
that's great, it doesn't for me.

Using the phone is "driving around"?

Unless you have a vendor within walking distance, "face to face"
implies driving around. Or do you take the bus?

So there is some reason the first option..the voice to voice one is a
non starter and is utterly ****ing ignored here?

I gave you my reason a couple days ago, if you bothered to read it.
Don't bother going back, I'll make it easy.

"A typical PO of mine to Motion Industries may have upwards of 20 line
items. Some of those lines will be made-to-order items with 40+
character part numbers. Calling in that kind of of order is error
prone and makes absolutely no sense."

Or are you gentlemen simply trying to look not only foolish..but stupid
as well?

I've been successfully running small engineering design and
manufacturing businesses for 30 years. On the other hand, you spend
your time blaming your predicament on the government, your family,
liberals, and anyone else to hand. While you've been running up debts,
I've been paying my bills, maxing my retirement, and paying college
tuition for my son.

Good for you Ted! Though I'd appreciate some cites on your claims I
blame "my prediciment" on "the government, my family, liberals and
"anyone else at hand"

As for my running up debts...I obviously planned on that medical issue,
didnt I? I waited for the worst possible time...planned for years,
waited for the economy to go right into the ****ter..and then plugged up
my arteries and drove myself to the hospital...just so I could take some
medical expenses away from your valued and cherished hordes of illegal
aliens. All planned!! Buwahahaha!! Planned and executed perfectly!

And I got into treatment ahead of a waiting room filled with non english
speakers here illegally with runny noses!!! Yesss!!!

Turd..you are an idiot. Yes..you display some competence in business.
Bravo! But frankly..you are still an idiot in so many other aspects
that Im aghast at your surviving for as long as you have. I believe the
term is Idiot Savant?

And on top of everything else..you are a hypocritical Leftwinger. You
run your own business for 30 yrs..without the People all having a piece
of it! So you cant even follow your own world view...hummm Idiot
Savant.....

Now back to the debt thingy Nut....what else do I own money on? Be
specific. Medical bills and property taxes (which Im catching up on
btw). Can you add any other debt issues I may have overlooked? The
house is paid for, all my vehicles are paid for, all my tvs, appliences,
furniture, toys and machinery are paid for. Ive not owned a credit card
for 20 yrs..by choice. I dont even owe my ex wife a dime.

So Teddly...what "prediciment" am I in? Other than being a 56 yr old
machine tool repair tech in a state with a failing/nearly destroyed by
the Left, machine tool industry? Be specific, use as much whitespace as
you find appropriate.

You do know that Social Security actually came to me and asked me if I
wanted to go on the SS roles, right? That pesky Stroke I planned after
the heart issue (and THAT took some real timing let me tell you!!) put
me right into the willing arms of the SS crowd...100% disability from
what they told me. They came right into my room at the hospital and
brought in the papers for me to sign and get medical disability!!

The little gal was a bit put out when I laughed at her and told her to
save it for someone who actually needed it..like one of your beloved
illegal aliens.

So I guess I planned everything for naught, didnt I?

Eat **** Neddy. You know you really want to.

I just hope that those minding the List..dont take you as an
unredeemable Leftard. If they do...Ill **** on your grave if I ever get
to your neighborhood. Peoples Republik of Santa Monica, isnt it?

Now was there anything else you wish to spew about? If not..Ive got
planning to do for the next Big Welfare intitilement that Im going to
nail California on. After all..better me than a family of wetbacks from
Guatamala..!!!!

Foolish or stupid would be me changing my business practices based on
your advice.

If you want to fight about something..pick something else you may have
some ability to keep up with.

Yeah, right.

I hope your headstone is nice and porous..so it will hold **** for a
long time.

Now for the rest of you guys who send emails instead of calling...do as
you choose. Ted may have some things that will attract the attention of
those buffoons reading emails that you dont. Other than buffoonery of
course. He is a "regular customer". He might even get a response.

Im curious though..how many of you who have sent off emailed
questions..have gotten a reply as of yet?

Please, let us know. Prove me wrong!! I implor!! I beg you!!

Gunner, who gets a response EVERY time he calls.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Oooh...'must have been a bad day at Rancho Cubo de Basura....

--
Ed Huntress