Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oshkosh 2010. I'm pretty sure Al is on topic.

Wes wrote:

" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgM2W...layer_embedded

Good enough for me. I attended the show from 1987 to 1996. For a number of years post
marriage, my in laws came with us. That ended in 95 since her father committed suicide
7/3/96. My now ex and I made the 96 show. The marriage fell apart after that for many
reasons.

The father in law loved the show. He once owned an Aeronca with another brother. Not
sure which one. One of his brothers had the misfortune to hit cumulo granite in a P-80.

I grew up near the Aeronca plant.

enough left over to pay them.