Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Millrite MVI spindle bearing repair - first report

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:05:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:26:07 -0400, Ned Simmons wrote:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:29:26 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 20:22:10 -0400, Ned Simmons wrote:

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:44:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I buy **** from vendors everyday..and I dont **** around with anything
other than voice to voice..or face to face.

If driving around to vendors and phoning in orders works for you
that's great, it doesn't for me.

Using the phone is "driving around"?

Unless you have a vendor within walking distance, "face to face"
implies driving around. Or do you take the bus?

So there is some reason the first option..the voice to voice one is a
non starter and is utterly ****ing ignored here?

I gave you my reason a couple days ago, if you bothered to read it.
Don't bother going back, I'll make it easy.

"A typical PO of mine to Motion Industries may have upwards of 20 line
items. Some of those lines will be made-to-order items with 40+
character part numbers. Calling in that kind of of order is error
prone and makes absolutely no sense."

Or are you gentlemen simply trying to look not only foolish..but stupid
as well?

I've been successfully running small engineering design and
manufacturing businesses for 30 years. On the other hand, you spend
your time blaming your predicament on the government, your family,
liberals, and anyone else to hand. While you've been running up debts,
I've been paying my bills, maxing my retirement, and paying college
tuition for my son.

Foolish or stupid would be me changing my business practices based on
your advice.

If you want to fight about something..pick something else you may have
some ability to keep up with.

Yeah, right.

--
Ned Simmons