Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Oshkosh 2010. I'm pretty sure Al is on topic.

" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgM2W...layer_embedded

Good enough for me. I attended the show from 1987 to 1996. For a number of years post
marriage, my in laws came with us. That ended in 95 since her father committed suicide
7/3/96. My now ex and I made the 96 show. The marriage fell apart after that for many
reasons.

The father in law loved the show. He once owned an Aeronca with another brother. Not
sure which one. One of his brothers had the misfortune to hit cumulo granite in a P-80.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockhee..._Shooting_Star

The first few years I resented the in-laws becoming part of our vacation but after we
worked out the ground rules, mom and pop, do your thing me and the wife do our thing, it
worked out pretty good. Sometimes I dumped the wife and mother in law and went out with
father in law. I just had to adapt. Two women together shopping, well there was a price
for leaving them alone.

Wish I had more vacation time but the forced change of jobs has me a bit short. EAA
Oshkosh is something I look forward to in retirement. It sure was a blast when I could
attend.

Wes

EAA # 288XXX

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller