Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworker 2 table saw blade / Opinions?

"Swingman" wrote

My only question would be longevity. My current WWII's have been sharpened
four times a piece over about an 8 year period and are like new when
returned from Forrest.

As that could be a deciding factor, anyone have any experience with Ridge
Carbide in that regard?

I've only had my Ridge Carbide sharpened once so far but I don't see any
reason it could not take multiple sharpening

IMO, the best blades around are the WWII mentioned, the Ridge, and one of
the Infinity. I bought the Ridge at a show and got a good deal with a dado
blade and I've been happy with both..