Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default The crazy things you see a Home Depot

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Aug 26, 3:04 pm, "Charlie" wrote:
"DA" wrote in message

I don't have anything with a plug on each end, but I do have one with
a plug on one end and 2 alligator clips on the other.

In the service we called them suicide - errr - test cords.

Darn. I thought I invented that. At least mine has rubber sleeves over the
clamps.

Recently, mine saved me a lot hassles while trying to explain that I knew it
had to be a switch or control board that was bad. Installed my new, under
warranty control board today and life is good. Would have taken 4 hours to
take the stupid microwave off the wall and to a service center, bring it
back and rehang. The complete repair took 10 minutes in home. About as hard
as installing a sound card.

--
Colbyt