Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default re-purposing golf cart system

fired this volley in
:

You sure it is "inductive" and not Hall Effect?

Absolutely certain. The existing "cart remnants" have a simple coil with
a sliding core moving within to apply throttle. All the "diagonal"
references I can get to the controller indicate "inductive throttle
control".

I don't have a good throttle. It has been smashed (mechanically).

I am thinking about spoofing the system into thinking the coil is there,
and need to better understand the controller before trying.

LLoyd