Posted to alt.home.repair
Mysterious Traveler Mysterious Traveler is offline

Default OT Religion

On 08/26/2010 05:47 AM, Bob Villa wrote:
On Aug 25, 6:50 pm, wrote:
"Bob wrote in message

On Aug 25, 5:45 pm, wrote:

"Bob wrote in message

Questioned or doubted is more fair than ridiculed. Peoples beliefs
are their own.

Nope. While I respect someone's right to believe in whatever they want, if
they believe in doG I'm going to ridicule them all day long. You have the
right to believe whatever you like. I have the right to think you are
stupid
for holding those beliefs. Hell, religion is an IQ test. Have religion?
You
have a very low IQ. Just common sense. You, of course, have the right to
believe otherwise. You're wrong, but you have the right to be wrong, as
well.
You're saying you don't respect me, you respect my rights.
Ridiculing doesn't make you the great thinker you wish you were.

Umm, well, yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE to respect religion and/or those who
"believe". Or to even take them seriously as adults. If you believe in doG,
you're a moron. I can't fix that. No one can fix stupid. Never said I was a
"great" thinker. Just a "thinker", as in, "my brain works". Properly. Belief
in doG is proof of no thought process whatsoever. Sorry. It is what it is.
Epic fail. doG...there was always one moron "doG-believer" in every
philosophy class I had to take for my first masters degree. Every single one
of them washed out. Dumb. Incapable of rational thought. Annoying. Slowed
down the whole class. Gone. Duh. Respect doG believers? You MUST be kidding.

If you were in a philosophy class...then you would know your
statements, "If you believe in doG, you're a moron." or "Belief in doG
is proof of no thought process whatsoever." can not be true.
Fact is...you won't find anything if you don't look for it...or it has
no meaning to you.
You should look at what you say...and then say "I'm" stupid?

Do you believe in Jebus?