Posted to rec.woodworking
Woody[_6_] Woody[_6_] is offline

Default Woodworker 2 table saw blade / Opinions?

allen476 wrote:
On Aug 25, 9:34 pm, KIMOSABE wrote:
At a wood show I watched a guy demo. the Woodworker 2 table saw
blade. 10 in, 40 teeth.

Pricey, but It looked like a fantastic blade. Opinions?

Got one for Christmas this year. Couldn't believe the difference
between that and a Freud glue line rip blade. I'm actually kind of
scared to use it as it gives such a nice cut. Don't want to wear it
out. But when you look at the price of a WW2 versus a Freud it is
worth the money.

Allen

No need to worry about "wearing it out." Forrest's sharpening/repair
service will re-sharpen it to like new quality and they will replace any
missing/damaged carbide tips as well.

~Mark.