Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworker 2 table saw blade / Opinions?

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:34:36 -0700, KIMOSABE wrote:

At a wood show I watched a guy demo. the Woodworker 2 table saw blade.
10 in, 40 teeth.

Pricey, but It looked like a fantastic blade. Opinions?

Great blade. They have one with a "special grind" that cuts a flat kerf
rather than a V. You might like that one even better.

That said, I'm now running the Freud Fusion blade and it seems to be as
good except the last time I looked it wasn't available with a flat kerf.
That may have changed.