Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Some Additional On Topic Video Stuff

In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web, below
are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last night.
Obviously, they are advertising for my company, but the information in them
might be useful for some folks.

I've listed them in what I believe would be the most to least useful order
with super quick descriptions:

How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Chuck to Multiple Spindle Head Conversion on Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zM1JIxr0Q

How To Make a Multiple Spindle Head Drill Press a Single Chuck Unit Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mmhdPrKFNQ

Tools You Need For Drill Press Multiple Spindle Head Conversion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSANnLt9IOE

How to Install a Multiple Spindle Head Drive Tang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjCoS5X-HQ

FYI. I'm the voice but not the face.

If you want to browse all our videos, see the link below.

I'm also a social addict so feel free to friend me on Facebook!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244