Posted to alt.home.repair
tmclone tmclone is offline

Default OT Religion

On Aug 25, 7:15*pm, Bob Villa wrote:
On Aug 25, 5:45*pm, "h" wrote:

"Bob Villa" wrote in message

news:2fd2b13b-e7e3-47cd-b845-

Questioned or doubted is more fair than ridiculed. *Peoples beliefs
are their own.

Nope. While I respect someone's right to believe in whatever they want, if
they believe in doG I'm going to ridicule them all day long. You have the
right to believe whatever you like. I have the right to think you are stupid
for holding those beliefs. Hell, religion is an IQ test. Have religion? You
have a very low IQ. Just common sense. You, of course, have the right to
believe otherwise. You're wrong, but you have the right to be wrong, as
well.

You're saying you don't respect me, *you respect my rights.
Ridiculing doesn't make you the great thinker you wish you were.

Ridiculing your beliefs makes us smarter than you are, because what
you believe is MORONIC. Everyone with a brain knows this. Sigh.
Americans are SOOOO stupid.l