Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Typical California Democrats ****ing on the taxpayers again

"Snag" wrote in message
My wife is a teacher , and I have seen the failures of the public school
system . It all goes back to one thing - *discipline* . When the kids know
that they can do just about anything short of actual physical violence (or
the threat of same) they *will* do whatever they want .
The one biggest advantage of private schools is that they *can*
discipline the students . If Daddy sees an entire year of tuition that
still must be paid out , but junior has been expelled ... you can bet
there will be disciplinary support from parents .
But if it's not coming out of their pocket , but yours and mine , there
is no support from parents . And what we've seen is that the worst
behaviour comes from the same people that elected Obammy , those on
welfare and living in government-paid housing . Don't need much education
to sign a welfare check ... or buy groceries with an EBT card .
--
Snag
What would have happened if

Spot on! I just got a shiver running down my spine. I envisioned Sister
Margret with her 3/4" diameter rubber-tipped pointer. She used to break
them regularly on the slightly unruly. "**** off, Bitch"? I can't even
imagine. Then there was the Jesuits...