Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Here's How To Handle Junk Mail...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:49:46 -0400, Stephan Goldstein
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:16:34 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Here's How To Handle Junk Mail...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...rnToSender.jpg

...Jim Thompson

Here's what I do....

I carefully open everything, especially credit-card offers.

Anything containing a prepaid return envelope is gold. I take
some of the contents (absent identifying info), sealf it into
the prepaid envelope, and mail it back. The addressee has
to pay something like First-Class plus $0.23. I figure they're
paying for my time

Junk without a reply envelope just gets recycled.

Good idea!

A better idea is hang a bag for all the junk mail - when its full cram the
contents into the nearest mail collection box.

By far, the biggest bulk of junk mail is addressed "The householder", so
nothing to identify the person disposing of it.

Any junk mail addressed to me, goes through the shredder.