Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight cordless drills

On Aug 23, 9:27*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I see they are only in 18 or 19.2 volts. Wonder what happened to the
12, and 14.4 volt models? I have a couple 12 volters I use for turning
screws, and they have lasted a long time.

Since they often change battery packs, it's a good idea to get a
couple spare batteries when buying a HF tool. That battery pack might
not be available later.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Nobody uses 12 or 14.4 volt screws anymore.

While you still have the lower voltage battery packs available, you
should replace all of your 12 and 14.4 volt screws with higher voltage
screws so that you can use the higher voltage drills with them. Once
the 12 and 14.4 volt batteries go away, you'll be forced to use hand
tools on the lower voltage screws.