Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Cleary[_2_] Kevin Cleary[_2_] is offline

Default Bowl from hell finished

Mac,
Those are some impressive works of art.
I don't know what kind of wood that is but it sure is interesting
looking.Nice job!
Kevin
"mac davis" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:55:36 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Well, I hope everyone here takes a quick minute to go to Mac's page.
There is some really nice work on that page. Kudos, Mac!

I especially like your work in ironwood!

Robert

Thank you!
Ironwood is about all we have here in Baja, but I do have a few friends
that
bring a chuck of whatever when they come down from the States..

I'm thinking facebook may be a good alternative for those that cant'
access
ABPW..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing