Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ungar 9000 soldering station issue

Gunner Asch wrote:
Im repairing some of the soldering stations Ive got in my electronics
shop..and Ive go a minty but non working Ungar 9000 unit that I cant
find any info on.

I get repair parts for Weller electronically-controlled irons from
Newark, I think. Most of the special parts are not catalog items, but
can now be found by searching in their online catalog. I have bought a
heating element, several temperature sensors and a cord set for the
ECP1302 series of irons. I can't say if they have the same level of
repair parts for the Ungar line.

Jon