Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AC compressor

On 8/24/2010 3:36 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm reminded of a joke, I'm about to make up. Bill Gates, a pollack,
an engineer, and a meterologist are sitting in a room. The one of them
asks if it's raining. Bill Gates whips out a PDA, connects to the
internet, and looks at a radar map. Says it's not raining. The
engineer takes a large piece of plastic. Builds a frame, balance
point, and connects the other end of the support to a reverse reading
mass scale. He extends this out the window. The liner acceleration of
gravitational impulses of descending precipitation are negligible. So,
he concludes it is not raining. The meterologist calls the NOAA phone
number, listens through the recorded message. And concludes it is not
raining. The pollack opens the door, steps outside, and comes back in
wet. He brings back in the engineer's device (which was under the
eaves). Reports that it is raining. The other three gang up and pound
the stuffing out of the pollack, while calling him a liar.

Yeah, I'm sure the wires wiggle. Heck, it only makes sense.

A walking, talking fish is too valuable to beat up.

TDD