Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ungar 9000 soldering station issue

Im repairing some of the soldering stations Ive got in my electronics
shop..and Ive go a minty but non working Ungar 9000 unit that I cant
find any info on.

I was given this unit best as I can recall because it wasnt working
(stroke moment) I think the controller is working properly..but I think
the issue is in the iron itself.

Anyone remember this unit or have a link? Coopertools bought them out
years ago, and I cant find any information on the Ungar stuff at all.

This unit has low/high ranges with a pair of verticle rows of LEDs that
show the tip temp. (pics available if need be)

Anyone got a data source?

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)