Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring for LCD TV

At the top of this post, click "file". Slide down, left click "print".
And then click "OK". Your wish is herby granted.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Yes, my mileage does vary. If a knife falls and shorts out the hot
either ground or neutral, the chances of it starting a fire are
probably the same. Not to mention that 99.9999% of the time it
will
trip the breaker, not start a fire.

Hey, I swear that's what the inspector said. And I had to turn
around
all those outlets I had put into my basement before he approved it.
No
real biggie, but that's why I remember after 20 years.

That inspector was pulling a rule out of his ass. I would like to see
it in print somewhere.