Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Wiring for LCD TV

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I like rabbis, they're cool and have a fatalistic sense of humor.
Southern Baptist preachers usually have a stick so far up their
tailpipe that the end of it's that bump you think is their Adam's
apple. Catholic priests are funny drunks. I can say this because
they're all my cousins. I can pick on family. 8-)

Second that. One local rabbit wrote a book: "Stories a Rabbi Shouldn't Tell"
filled with jokes and stuff. He was the Jewish Chaplin at the Texas Medical
Center and part of his job was cheering up patients.

One interesting thing he told me: He has a card file of some 500 names of
Jews in the community with foreign language skills he can call on. The Texas
Medical Center gets patients from all over the world and it is obviously
helpful if they can communicate!

Standard languages are pretty easy, but he was worried that he had only two
resources that spoke Coptic! Believe it or not, he had a lot of people in
the community that could speak Mandarin, Farsi, or COBOL.