Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Pool Cue

DanG wrote:
If the is cue is something special, you might try turning down the
tip and using a metal ferrule (copper pipe? or other) where this
one is splitting. Install with epoxy to take up any gaps.

Gasp!!!

IMO, If it's really good 2-piece cue, I suggest you buy a new shaft for
it. If you paid less than $50 for it, then I think it's time for an
upgrade. No good cue's were designed to be made shorter anyway (the same
goes for fishing rods that get crushed in the car door).

Like Lew said about computers being a tool--replace it with one that
works and enjoy your game.

Bill