Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default China in Africa...not good...

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:57:26 -0400, Wes
wrote:

robert bowman wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

How China's taking over Africa, and why the West should be VERY worried

The West tried and failed. Next. Somehow, I don't think China would have
handled Rhodesia like the Brits did. Civilization get old, tired, and
toothless, then they die. Another takes their place. It's always been so.

What I find ironical is the US spent a century trying to penetrate the huge
Chinese market; guess who got penetrated.

And when the population flips to Hispanics being the majority race in 2030, we will know
how the Indians felt.

....if the Chinese don't take over world power first. Both of these
suppositions have extremely high probability rates.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.