Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Self locking folding hinge

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:200820101706065756%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...

How about the screw-together joint for a billiard cue?

Or:

http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware...t=3,41306,4133
2

Huh, that must be new, haven't noticed it in their catalog before. One of
my back-burner ideas is making some canes, just have to find the right
pieces of wood.

I like this company's canes, I own several of them although I have no
medical need for one. It's just kind of nice having an inch-thick,
three-foot piece of hickory in the hand when going for a walk. And so long
as it has a crook at the top it's a cane, not a stick. ;~)

http://www.canemasters.com/