Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Ground zero mosque.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:49:54 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"JimT" wrote

Clinton's personality really came out with the BJ incident. Some
American's, myself included, hold their officials to a high standard of
morality. Republican, Democrat or whatever.

If we got rid of every politician that ever got an illicit BJ, it would be
mighty empty down there in Washington and every State capitol and town hall
around the country.

Of course the legal hooha wasn't because of the BJ, but rather lying
about it under oath, numerous times. Of course if we got rid of every
politician who lied, the results would be about the same.

lying lying under oath