Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default OT Ground zero mosque.

wrote:

On Aug 21, 12:22*pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
wrote:

-snip-

Here's a link to him on 60 minutes where he said the USA's policies
were an accessory to 911:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...round-zero-mos...

"BRADLEY: Are--are--are you in any way suggesting that we in the
United States deserved what happened?

Imam ABDUL RAUF: I wouldn't say that the United States deserved what
happened, but the United States policies were an accessory to the
crime that happened.

Remember this radical? * No one accuses him of anti-Americanism;
"When people said they hate us, well, did we deserve 9-11? No. But
were we minding our business? No. Were we in bed with dictators and
abandoned our values and principles? Yes. That causes problems."

I think that echoes what the Imam said 8 years ago. [curious that the
Imam wasn't branded a radical for 8 years for these words] *

But Glenn Beck said it just a few months ago.
[credit to Jon Stewart for showing this clip first]

Jim

Hmm, a post ago, you denied the Imam ever said the USA was an
accessory to 911. Yet, here it is, complete with reference, so
obviously you know it's true.

What the Imam said-- and what Glenn Beck said-- was that the
*policies* of the US help lead us down that road-

Here's the video-
http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/08/17/jo...ound-zero-mos/

Jim