Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

My observation is that cops aren't smart enough to realize they're
acting EXACTLY like cops did in the Soviet Union, under a regime
which true Americans were supposed to abhor.

As to your misunderstanding of the law, you do not have the right to
remain completely silent. In most jurisdictions, it is a crime to fail to
identify yourself. Should you insist on total silence, the officer may
have no choice but to take you somewhere where you CAN be identified.

The photo-equipped license I take out of my wallet is more than sufficient
to identify me.