Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Ground zero mosque.

In article ,
Han wrote:

It is an undeniable fact that for all the havoc of the TSA,
the "efforts" of the FBI and what have you other agencies, "they"
still keep slipping through the safety measures. *But maybe
incompetence is n

ot
complicity ...

IANAL, but I believe that insufficient security can make you liable for
harm coming to someone on the premises that you control. Please check
that out for me.

Couldn't find any over about 20 minutes of looking. Found a
couple WalMart parking lot cases that were tossed because the employees
out in the Parking lot had no mention of security in their job
descriptions and were Courtesy Guards.
Also unable to find anything indicating any kind of judgement on a
couple of cases of women getting raped or people getting robbed in night
clubs that sued based on security.
Most of those I found that were successful were for things like
people getting passed doormen or other security. But in those cases it
was mostly premised on not attaining a standard that the building
voluntarily took on.
Maybe some people can find other things.
I would also like to mention that at the time, box cutters were
not considered contraband, shoulda been in retrospect, but weren't. Yo
also generally can't sue for closing the barn door after the horse got
out.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist