Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cabinet hinges

"dadiOH" wrote
I have a friend who had a custom woodshop. When he bought a house, he had
his guys build new kitchen cabinets and had them use the European hinges.
He spent the next 25 years cursing them because they continuously got out
of alignment..

Personally, I've never used them, know nothing about them, prefer face
frames.

Rather than curse them for 25 years, he should have tried replacing them
with a better quality brand. I've had some at home for the past 10 years,
at work for the past 15 years. Never a problem.