Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

J O E wrote:
Cojoes wrote:

"75 in a 25, and the bubble headed LEO let you go? You're an absolute
idiot, as well as your LEO's."

Can't dispute that - I was very young, and did some stupid things. I
shudder to contemplate the implications of that behavior.

Joe

Like a lot of us on here, I resemble that remark. In hindsight, it is a
minor miracle that I still have both eyes and all my fingers and toes
(in semi-working condition), let alone never got locked up for anything.
I lead a much quieter, more careful life now. I don't heal up near as
fast as I used to.

--
aem sends...