Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Core Memory

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Tim Williams wrote:
Sometimes, they'll do an episode where some story happens, which
changes itself, so only you, the viewer, know anything happened. The
universe is still the same as last week. They did that a few times
on TNG.

I liked the environmentalist episode where they discovered that warp speed
was destroying space, so they had to be limited to warp 5 or so, from then
on. Next week, it was back to warp 9!!!

A common effect of scripts written by warped minds...

Sigh... Oh well, maybe I've been watching too much Trek lately.

Nah.

When i was in the service, we had all the original series on 16 mm
color film, but the idiot station manager refused to put them on the
schedule. So, we would run them after midnight, after the transmitters
were shut down and watch it in the control room. The down side was it
was a B&W only station.