Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt[_10_] Matt[_10_] is offline

Default How does one announce he has several hundred board feet of 2XCherry wood to sell?

On 8/20/2010 9:33 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:28:09 -0700 (PDT), Bob wrote:

All

I have about 300 board feet of 8/4 Cherry Wood to sell. What is the
proper way to list this for sale here and not violate all the rules?

Send it to me for storage.

The only "proper" way to sell things on the Usenet is to put it in a sig and
talk about something people want to talk about. Anything more is spam. OTOH,
this is the only sort of SPAM that's likely to get me to drool.

I live in AZ, but unfortunately don't have the proper tools to best make
use of any of it - no planer, no band saw, etc. Sigh...

Matt