Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Core Memory

flipper wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:24:18 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
I see. Strange but I'm still drawing a total blank other than the
visual.

Hear attachment.

Thanks.

I was probably disappointed by the predictability of it all by that
point.

But it was a lot more "cerebral" than Skynet.

Skynet wanted to kill us. Colossus wanted to serve us by enslaving us.

Yeah, like Norman and his android pals. Although, there's an obvious
up side to being 'enslaved' by the Alice series, or the Annabelle
series, or the Trudy series, or build one to taste.

Got to admit, Star Trek had the hottest babes on TV.

Too bad Dr. Forbin didn't have Kirk and company around to help him
drive Colossus crazy.

Or nymnuts.