Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:08:44 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

My observation is that people are funny.

My observation is that cops aren't smart enough to realize they're acting
EXACTLY like cops did in the Soviet Union, under a regime which true
Americans were supposed to abhor.

For instance, no matter what you're pulled over for, cops often ask where
you're coming from and/or where you're headed next. That's really none of
their friggin' business, which is why the absolute best way to deal with a
cop is absolute silence. Why not? The law protects our right to do that.

I say yes sir, no sir. No need for him to charge me with "silent
contempt". What happens when he charges me with reckless eye-ballin'?

After 33 years, I was stopped this past year. The Officer refused my
papers. He started telling about having the stop light fixed on the
truck.