Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:54:57 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

My observation is that people are funny. If they're stressed a bit, the
facade that allows them to function in society gets stripped away and they
get even funnier. Ask a cop, EMT, fireman, ER worker, and the like, and they
can tell you some hilarious stories. 'Course you've got to have a finely
honed sense of humor to appreciate them.

"Bob", the Safety Manager would give his Admission and Orientation
lecture to new federal inmates:

"Welcome to the Federal Bureau of Prisons!"

"You're gonna meet some of the sorriest, no good sons a bitches you
ever met. Some of them will be inmates."

Humor on the job is what helped me. Had a note in the office. "If
assholes could fly, this place would be an airport".