Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Ground zero mosque.

On Aug 20, 8:21*pm, "JimT" wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"JimT" wrote

Clinton's personality really came out with the BJ incident. Some
American's, myself included, hold their officials to a high standard of
morality. Republican, Democrat or whatever.

If we got rid of every politician that ever got an illicit BJ, it would be
mighty empty down there in Washington and every State capitol and town
hall around the country.

I don't know about you but I was offended when Clinton used the Oval office
as place to relieve himself and then get on national TV and lie about it.
There maybe some that have done something similar but not to this extent. It
was shameful and he'll never live it down. It's his legacy and a warning to
anyone who takes that office. Keep it zipped! And before you bring up
Kennedy: IT DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT.

Jim

I'm a Brit and I see your point. We have similar issues with
politicians over here too.