Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need a new TS rip blade.

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:55:09 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

On Aug 19, 6:08*pm, "Josepi" wrote:
Where do you get this nonsense from? *Ever see a max kerf size on a motor
rating?

Nonsense? Not quite. I would say it is settled science that a thin
kerf blade requires much less energy to cut the same board. Every
review and study I have seen published, regardless of the wobble
issue, shows that lower powered saw can cut boards easily with a thin
kerf that they cannot cut or only burn bog cut with a full width
blade. Pretty simpel to visualize removing less material with each
bite. Ever spend much time on the business end of a shovel?

Don't feed the troll.