Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bridgeport power drawbar

On 2010-08-20, Karl Townsend wrote:
Cruising u tube I seen the bridgy power drawbar in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTiZi...eature=related

Thought it would interest Iggy and DoN

Neat. But I find myself wondering whether he has removed the
key in the R8 spindle -- since there was no fumbling to rotate the
holder going into the spindle.

And I would like to see the actual interface between the motor
(an impact wrench, I think) and the top of the drawbar. It seemed to
engage a lot more easily than I would have expected with the possibility
of the hex at the top of the drawbar being out of phase with the hex
socket on the impact wrench.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564