Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_2_] Jim K[_2_] is offline

Default Having a scratch repaired. Again and again...

On 19 Aug, 22:25, "Rick Hughes"
wrote:
"Jim K" wrote in message

On 19 Aug, 16:33, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

FWIW I observed and had excellent results from a "chips away" type
block a couple of years ago - so good that he promptly became area
manager and then emigrated - the ******* ;))

He sorted a nasty scuff on a wheelarch, scratches on a door, scuffed
bumper on another, and other smaller bits and bobs - was here most of
a day, used my elec... but I thought it was £200 well spent - the
repairs were *undetectable*...

Can they also treat scratches & scuffs to the plastic 'bumper' panels ?
Honda quote £300+ for a new panel.

if painted ones Yes! - my wheel arch scuff was on painted plastic - if
not painted..dunno

Jim K