Posted to alt.home.repair
J O E J O E is offline

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

Regarding police attitude - I've had a few traffic citations over the
years for violations I've clearly been guilty of ... some issued with
few words exchanged.

But I've more often than not, been given a break, like the time I was
doing 75 in a residential/business neighborhood, zoned at 25 mph.

On my way to work at 5:00 AM, when the city wasn't even awake yet, I
clocked 75 every morning to time the lights perfectly, and got away with
it for a long while - there was never another vehicle in sight.

Destined to happen, I caught the bubble gum machine flashing blue and
red lights of a police cruiser in my rear view mirror one morning.

Cop says, "Where ya headed?"

Told him I was on my way to work - he told me to slow it down, and
walked away.

My personal contact with LEO's has always found 99% of them to be
business like ... and polite.

Doesn't hurt to treat a cop like a human being, either.

Joe