Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] PlainBill47@yawho.com is offline

Default Opinions Requested - new 50"+ LCD TV

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:55:36 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Here's a negative review of the Quattron set...

http://www.avguide.com/review/sharp-...2&src=Playback

And here's a somewhat positive review.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y...tvs-under-1000

I'm of the opinion that it would take a complete rework of the system
from studio to TV to get truely realistic colors. Heck, even
photgraphs are at best an approximation.

I always try to remember that what one person sees as a needless frill
someone else will see as a vital feature. And vice versa. So a
suggestion that the OP take a look is just that - a suggestion, not a
ringing endorsement of the technology.

PlainBill