Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need a new TS rip blade.

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:24:48 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

But the key is the number of teeth. Less teeth = less HP required. Simple
rule.

JFC! I can't stand it any more. FEWER!, not "less".

Tell you what. If you have never used an 8 tooth rip blade, find someone to
buy one from that will give you a money back guarantee if you do not like
it. My bet is that you will like it and you will keep it, and mount it and
leave it, or change back to it when you need to rip a quanity of wood.

I've ripped nicely with a B&D 18T Piranha blade. They're great for
demo work, too; tough li'l suckahs.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.