Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Core Memory

Tim Williams wrote:
Of course, when a program crashes on XP, the program dies. On '98, it
runs off into blissfully unprotected kernel memory, BSoD's, and dies.
I forget, I might've seen one BSoD in six years of running XP. And
that was probably a driver issue -- the only thing that can screw
with it, it seems.

The protected model was there since the 286. There's no excuse for not
implementing it properly. Even though the OS didn't cause the crashes it
should have prevented them.

zero, and remove the last word.