The Pistoleer

Default computer in the shop

The price of a well equipped fault tolerant and secure web server makes
gaming machines look cheap. I'm setting one up now. It sits in my office
so I need to design an attractice--and sound deadening--hardwood cabinet for
it, getting back to the subject of this group.

Pete
http://www.Pistoleer.com - Retail & Wholesale (PH/FX 618-288-4588)
A-Zoom snap-caps, Bore-Stores cases, Kleen-Bore gun care products
Pachmayr grips & pads, Targets, HKS speedloaders, FREE classifieds

land fill right now..... what I wouldn't give to has that $2300 in tools
now, Funny what we are willing to spend money on.

The bright side is that the $448 Wal-Mart POS Xmas special computer is

three
times faster than the one I use every day. The days of spending $2300 on

computer are over unless you're a gamer.