Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes[_3_] Rick Hughes[_3_] is offline

Default Having a scratch repaired. Again and again...

"harry" wrote in message

At one time there was stuff like coloured putty you could rub into
scratches.
Dunno if it's still about. You let it harden & then T-cut it.

My car had numerous scratches around handles where SWMBO keeps scratching
paint with her rings.

I bought (with complete scepticism) a scratch away product from JML
......... you simply rub it on like polish, and wipe off ... it TOTALLY got
rid of scratches, very impressed ... well worth £6 and I have a 95% bottle
remaining.

Just checked it is this stuff .. video on this link
http://www.jmldirect.com/product.asp...gecurrency=GBP

Although I bought it in an out-of-town retail Outlet (Leeks)
No good for big scratches I guess, or for dents ...but great on small
scratches.

3 months on scratches still totally hidden.