Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default Follow-up on Golf-Cart charger

On 8/19/2010 9:27 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Now that you were the new owner of the chargers. Did you offer to sell
them back, at a reasonable price?

I've found with all repairs, that it's wise to hang onto the old parts
for at least a week. Learned this after I did a tune up on a truck I
used to have. I threw out the old parts. The truck didn't run very
well after the tune up. Find out the new spark plug wires were junk.
Of course, I didn't have the old ones to put on. Ended up replacing
all kinds of things (air filter, fuel filter, carburetor) cause after
all, the wires were brand new, and 3 year warranty. Shoulda kept the
old ones, they worked just fine.

It's not unusual to have car repairs linked to the last work/change.
A good place to start.

Jeff