Greg G.

Default computer in the shop

Sumner Sargent said:

I built my first computer years ago. At that time, I had to program my
operatg system inmachine language. Over the years, I have rplaced parts
until today, none of the original parts are left.

The experience and learning led me into being a field service engineer
for machine tool builders. After fifteenyears of getting on a airplane
every Sunday, I took a job in R&D at McDonald Douglas. I acquired
severl patents with machine tool modeling software programs. The sent
me to colleg where I earned a BS degree in Computer Science. I retired
after 10 years there.

Spelling apparently wasn't a criteria for employment... g
Nah... I didn't just say that...

Greg G.