Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus12820 Ignoramus12820 is offline

Default Mini CNC..Califonria

On 2010-08-19, Karl Townsend wrote:
In the not too distant future, I'll be spending most my time in a
small setting with only an extra bedroom for a shop. I've kind of
looked at the syil X6. is this the same as sieg? have you seen this
mill?

So, you are tired of all this big stuff?

I'd want to toss the steppers and put on a pro quality CNC control. Do
you happen to know of a 1000 lb. class CNC mill that would be older
and thus possible to buy with a dead control?

I have never seen anything like that for sale.