Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Farewell, Green Bosch, you lasted long

In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon writes:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Spamlet"
saying something like:

I love new power tools

Don't forget to keep the chuck when you dispose of the rest.

I'm starting a collection of them, now.

I had a B&D drill for about 15 years which I rather liked, and it
had a very nicely made chuck. Gearbox on the drill failed though.
Anyway, just dug out the chuck and gave it to my dad, who had a
similar B&D drill, but with a less well made chuck which wore out.
These chucks have a 10mm threaded shaft to screw into the drill
(with a finer pitch than a standard M10 bolt), and don't seem that
easy to find anymore.

--
Andrew Gabriel